New Piano Selection
Roland invented the digital piano in 1973 and has been on the cutting edge of digital music design ever since. Their founder Ikutaro Kakehashi, was one of the original founders of the global MIDI standard. Roland was the first company to create a touch-sensitive keyboard, the first digital stage piano (which Elton John made famous “back in the day”), the first built-in rhythm machine, the first wood-key action, the first EVERYTHING. Roland truly is the father of the modern digital piano.
In fact, Roland is the second largest MUSIC company in the World and they don’t make a SINGLE acoustic instrument!
With their unrivaled sound and touch, FULL Bluetooth compatibility and 10-year warranties, Roland pianos are pretty tough to match in today’s music industry.
- SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Not only sounds like a piano; it behaves like one.
- Samples EVERY Note (Not Note Groups)
- No Computerized Looping and Fading
- 16,000 Dynamic Levels
- Acoustic Projection Sound System
- Works just like Surround Sound
- Different sounds come out of different speaker groups. (Action noise, main pitch, resonance.)
- Comes from a $250,000 handmade concert grand.
- Sound is “perfected” by Roland and added to the SuperNATURAL sound chip.
- ONLY Roland has this sound.
- Progressive Hammer Action (PHA-4)
- No Springs in the Keys
- Center-balanced, gravity-based action.
- Same key weighting as a grand piano
- Full-sized keys