Return & Exchange Policy
Return and Exchange Period
The Gist return and exchange period for eligible items is 14 days.
Due to Federal Copyright Laws, Gist Piano Center is unable to accept returns on the following items:
- Print music (music books and sheet music)
- Printed resource materials (music dictionaries, flash cards, etc.)
- CDs or books with CD
- MIDI files or books with MIDI files
- Opened software
- Incomplete packages (including promotional items)
Gist is also unable to accept returns or offer refunds on the following items:
- Musical instruments
- Special orders and online purchases
- Opened, damaged or incomplete accessory items
- Gift certificates or gift cards
- Print Music on Demand items
- Shipping charges
To better facilitate returns, exchanges, warranty repairs and price matches, Gist Piano Center requires the original receipt be present.
Labor charges, including tuning, player installation, appraisals, moving, delivery and repair are non-returnable after the labor has been performed. These labor charges may be applied towards a piano purchase in some cases.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Gist will mail a refund check within 10 days of the return.
Gist Piano Center offers a 30-day exchange period on musical instruments. Ask a piano representative for more information on this program.
Gist Piano Center Discretion
Gist reserves the right to deny any return or exchange. Some vendors or publishing companies may have policies that further restrict our ability to offer return and/or exchange service.