Nancy grew up in Pennsylvania and recently moved to Lexington from Rochester, New York. She has extensive experience in teaching, performing and accompanying in her home studio and at a variety of music schools, including: the Eastman School of Music Community Music School, Millikin University and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Master of Music in Piano Performance - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance with pedagogy Emphasis - West Virginia University
- Bachelor of Music in Music Education K-12 - West Virginia University
Nancy uses an integrated approach, combining modern teaching methods, theory and classical repertoire. Her main emphasis is on developing strong music reading skills and expressive playing while having fun making music! Lessons are 30 or 45 minutes in length with occasional group lessons.
- Ages 7 and up
- Under age 7 after readiness evaluation
- Citizens Advisory Board - WXXI TV and Radio
- Nancy teaches an electic combination of styles and genres. Music is taylored to fit each student.