Syndi began her musical journey at the age of 4, and by the age of 10 she was the pianist at her church. Because of the great it brings her, Syndi has never stopped performing in public. She began teaching in January of 1980 in order to share her love of music with others. Syndi was classically trained but enjoys all styles of music.
- Private Piano Lessons with Selma Schnute (1960-1971)
- Studied Music Education at UT Martin
Syndi has a passion for bringing people to the piano. Focusing on each student's individual needs, Syndi works to bring each student to the highest possible standard with fun and supportive motivational techniques.
- Ages 6 and up
- National Federation of Music Clubs
- Stephen Foster Music Club
- National Music Certificate Program
- Standard Classical Repertoire
- Pop Music
- Sacred Music
- Group Piano (Adults)